Accredited Safe Surgery
Everyone living in the UK is entitled to register and consult with a GP. It means we can prevent and treat illness early and create a healthier society for everyone.
We takes steps to ensure everyone in our community can access quality healthcare. In partnership with Doctors of the World UK, we make sure that our practice offers a welcoming space for everyone.
- We don’t insist on proof of identification
- We never ask to see a visa or proof of immigration status
- We do all we can to protect patient information
- We work with interpreters, if needed
- We provide written information in different languages
- Posters and information on our website reassure patients our surgery is a safe space
- Our frontline staff receive training
Our patient registration policies do not discriminate based on ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, trans status, immigration status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other characteristic. Lack of identification or proof of address, immigration status or language do not prevent patient registration at Beckett House Practice
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.