Services We Provide
- GP consultations to provide diagnosis, treatment and advice.
- Specialist referral if required.
- Prescriptions and medicines reviews.
- Long-term condition management and support.
- Minor operations Monthly on Tuesdays by Dr van den Berk. Some procedures are performed during a normal surgery appointment. See a doctor first to arrange an appointment.
- Learning disability health checks.
- Antenatal care appointments are on Mondays bookable at reception.
- Health checks
- Blood pressure checks
- Wound care management and dressings
- Contraceptive services, including emergency contraception*
- Sexual health services including Clamydia and HIV testing*
- Cervical smear tests
- Ear syringing
- Childhood vaccinations
- Travel vaccinations and advice
- Lung function testing
- Diabetic and Asthmatic health checks
- Blood testing service
*Can also be obtained on the same day from SELDOC and some local pharmacies or local family planning clinics.
We have a phlebotomy (blood test) service at the practice. We offer blood tests by appointment from 8-10am on Wednesday mornings.
If you need a blood test you will be given a form by your doctor or nurse.
If you cannot attend on Wednesday mornings there are walk-in phlebotomy services available from Guys and St Thomas’. Details are on the blood form.
Holistic Care Services
- Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Benefits & Welfare Advice
- Podiatry & Chiropody
- Care Navigation