Our caring and professional team are here to provide you with the very best NHS healthcare.
Our dedicated doctors and clinical team have the experience and skills to meet the needs of our patients. Our friendly and helpful admin team help us deliver the best possible service.
- Cervical cytology (smears)
- Working with national screening programmes for bowel and breast cancer screening
- Contraceptive pill (and patches)
- Contraceptive Implants
- Contraceptive Injection / Depo-Provera Injection
- Emergency contraception
- Weight management
- Nutritional supplement reviews
- GP consultations to provide examination, diagnosis, treatment and advice
- Specialist referral, if required
Home visits are only for patients who are housebound because of illness or disability. Please remember that several patients can be seen in the practice in the time it takes to make one home visit. There are also better facilities for examining and treating patients at the practice.
If possible, please try to telephone reception before 10am if you think you need a home visit. A doctor will phone you back to discuss your problem with you and make a plan.
Our GPs will always telephone to talk to you before arranging a visit.
- Telephone and video interpreters for spoken languages
- Sign language interpreting by video
- Range of translated patient materials
- Bilingual staff
Steroid injections, also called corticosteroid injections, are anti-inflammatory medicines used to treat a range of conditions. They can be used to treat problems such as joint pain.
Long-Term Conditions & Annual Reviews
Annual health checks including:
- Heart and cardiovascular diseases
- Blood pressure management
- Chronic Pain workshops
- Annual health check for patients with learning disabilities
- Support for Carers
- Acute and repeat medicines
- Structured and enhanced medication reviews
- In-house clinical pharmacists
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Depression and anxiety reviews
- Referral for counselling and CBT
- Enhanced physical health checks for patients with severe mental illness
- Dementia reviews
NHS Health Checks
Health Checks for patients aged 40 years or older
- Vaccination and immunisations for adults and children
- Wound dressings
- Post-operative care and suture removal
- Phlebotomy (blood tests)
- Ear syringing
- Assessment and management of Musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions by First Contact Physios. No need to see a GP first.
- Physiotherapy getUbetter App free for our patients
- Self-referral to secondary care physiotherapy teams
Pregnancy and Postnatal Services
- Referral to antenatal services (self-referral available)
- Postnatal checks
- Baby Clinic (8 week baby check)
- Practical and emotional support to improve physical and mental wellbeing
- Connecting you with community groups and local services
- Benefits and welfare advice
- Food bank vouchers
- Support for carers
- Travel advice
- Travel vaccinations
- Registered Yellow Fever Centre
- Learn more about our full range of travel health services.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.